The security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us. Therefore, to ensure that you feel safe when visiting our website, we adhere to the rules of personal data protection. It is crucial for us to be transparent and honest about the use of your personal data.
Below, you will find all the necessary information regarding the conditions for using your personal data.
The protection of personal data is implemented in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulations.
The Controller of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Controller), in accordance with Article 4, Clause 7 of the European General Data Protection Regulation and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), is "Rocket Science, itk KIT" LLC, located at Z.A. Meierovica Blvd., 18, Rīga, LV-1050, Latvia, email: [email protected].
The term "personal data" means any information related to an identified or identifiable individual ("data subject"). An identifiable individual is a person who can be identified directly or indirectly, particularly based on identification information such as name, identification number, location data, Internet identifier (online identifier), or through one or more specific indicators related to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of a given individual.
The personal data Controller, in accordance with the requirements of Paragraph 1 of Article 27, appoints the company "Rocket Science, itk KIT," located at Z.A.Meierovica Blvd. 18, Riga, LV-1050, Latvia, email: [email protected], as its representative in the European Union.
Attention! If you do not appoint a representative in accordance with Paragraph 2 of Article 27, the personal data Controller does not designate a representative within the territory of the European Union. A representative is unnecessary in the following cases: a) for one-time processing, b) if the processing does not involve a large scale of particular data categories according to Article 9 (1).
Sources and Categories of Data Processed
- The Controller processes the personal data that were provided to it or the data it received with your order.
- The Controller processes your identification and contact information required to fulfill the contract.
Legal Grounds and Purpose of Personal Data Processing
Legal grounds for the processing of personal data are:
- Execution of the contract between you and the Controller in accordance with clause b) of Part 1 of Article 6 of GDPR.
- Data processing is necessary for ensuring the legitimate interests of the Controller for marketing purposes (commercial offers and newsletters) in accordance with clause f) of Part 1 of Article 6 of GDPR.
- Your consent to the processing of personal data to provide advertising and marketing offers in accordance with clause a) of Part 1 of Article 6 of GDPR.
The Purposes of Processing Personal Data Are:
- Completing your order and fulfilling the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the Controller. When ordering, personal data are provided, which are necessary for the proper fulfillment of the order. Providing personal data is essential for the fulfillment of the contract; without such provision, the Controller will be unable to fulfill its contractual obligations.
- Distribution of commercial offers and other marketing activities.
- The controller does not implement automated individual decision-making, including the compilation of a profile as provided in Article 22 of GDPR. You have given your consent for such processing.
The Storage Time of Personal Data
The controller will store your personal data:
- For the time required to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the terms of the contract between you and the Controller and for a period of 3 years after the termination of the contractual relationship.
- For the entire period until the cancellation of the consent to receive commercial offers and advertising emails, but not more than 5 years from the date of receiving the consent (if processing is based on consent).
- At the end of the retention period, personal data will be permanently erased.
You are not obligated to download cookies to use our website. However, we want to inform you that the operation of our website and our services may be limited if you refuse to download cookies. The cookies used on the new.itkkit.ru website are listed below with a description of each file:
We remind you that your web browser has the option of blocking the download of cookies to your computer:
- If you access the internet with Microsoft Internet Explorer web browser: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- If you access the internet with Mozilla Firefox web browser: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- If you access the internet with Opera web browser: https://help.opera.com/ru/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
Recipients of Personal Data (Subcontractors, Postal Companies, Processors)
- In the course of fulfilling contractual obligations, your personal data will also be transferred to delivery services (Russian Post, DHL, etc.).
- In the course of payment processing, your personal data will also be transferred to the processing center of Sberbank.
- Marketing service companies (if consent was given).
The Controller can transfer your personal data to third countries outside the European Union. Recipients of personal data in third countries are telecom operators.
In accordance with the conditions imposed by the GDPR:
- You have the right to access your personal data in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to correct your personal data in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR and the right to limit the processing of your personal data according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to make complaints and objections during the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to transfer your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, which you can exercise by submitting a written revocation of consent to the postal address or email of the Controller.
You may also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority in your country of residence if you believe that your rights have been violated during the processing of your personal data.
Methods of Personal Data Protection During Processing
The Controller reports that it has taken all necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data.
The Controller has taken technical and organizational measures to protect the data storage and paper media that contain personal data.
The Controller reports that only the persons assigned to it have the appropriate authority to access personal data.
By placing an order and checking the box "I have read and accepted," I confirm that I have read the stated terms of personal data protection and fully agree with them.
The Controller has the right to change these terms. The Controller will post a new version of the personal data protection terms on its website and send it to the email address you provided.